3601 N. Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33431
+1 561-237-7000 | 1-800-994-LYNN
Lynn’s new student enrollment for the fall semester is officially the largest in four years
Published Sep. 21, 2011
The final fall 2011 enrollment numbers are in, and Lynn University has 537 new students on its campus for the fall semester—putting Lynn’s total enrollment at 2,049. This is 18 percent higher than last year’s new student official enrollment number of 456.
“Now that our drop/add period is over and the final numbers are in, we are thrilled to welcome our largest incoming class in four years,” Gareth Fowles, vice president of enrollment management, said. “This large, diverse class will help enhance the variety of opinions brought into classroom discussions, enriching each student’s academic experience.”
Some key numbers:
- The student body represents 81 countries.
- There are 1,393 undergraduate day students and 172 undergraduate evening students.
- Lynn’s various masters programs have 419 students enrolled.
The top three colleges:
- College of Business and Management: 789 students
- College of Liberal Education: 510 students
- College of International Communication: 290 students
The top three majors:
- Business administration: 779 students
- Psychology: 166 students
- Hospitality management: 102 students
Lynn’s improved enrollment numbers are a strong start to the 2011-2012 academic year, an important year for the school. It may be selected to host a presidential debate in the fall of 2012 and will be celebrating its 50th anniversary this year.